Technical Support Engineer
Customer Support and Enablement – Customer Support /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to work directly with SuperAnnotate customers through a multitude of channels as a valued resource helping their business grow. You will facilitate the resolution of technical issues, enable product features included in the contract which Customer can’t enable themselves through the admin console, such as scripts, etc. By identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical problems directly or in conjunction with internal teams, you will help build a positive and inclusive environment thus contributing to the Support department and the whole company to become a diverse and unique place to work.
- Delivering professional technical assistance to SuperAnnotate Customers via screensharing, chat and email updates
- Fulfilling the commitments of Service Level Agreements between SuperAnnotate and its customers
- Gathering requirements and creating a clear action plan via providing logical written instructions and technical manuals
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve software issues
- Referring to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in product’s usability and improve end-user experience
- Collaborating with Engineering & Product teams as required to deploy application code upgrades, enhancements and defect remediation fixes
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Documenting technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Becoming an expert in the SuperAnnotate product and helping others to do the same
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Mid-level scripting, programming and coding using Python
- Mid-level knowledge in database applications and web server technologies
- Hands on experience designing and developing APIs
- Knowledge of and practical experience working with Linux and Windows
- Ability to continuously enhance knowledge through training and e-learning courses
- Capable of capturing and creating processes for effectively maintaining positive relationships internally and externally
- Flexibility to cover various timezone shifts when required
- Strong teammate with a collaborative approach
- Result oriented and customer satisfaction driven
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, debugging of code, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technological field.
- Minimum 1,5 years work experience in software support industry
- Certifications in the field are encouraged
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.