IT Systems & Infrastructure Specialist
Software Engineering – Software Engineering /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Systems & Infrastructure Specialist to develop, maintain and support an organisation's IT systems.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Maintain Linux, Windows and OSX workstations
- Handle the engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software and other network and system possible problems
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitor system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience as Linux Administrator
- Experience in the networking field
- Be familiar with Shell/Bash scripting, (Perl, and/or Python scripting is advantageous)
- Hands on experience with firewalls
- Solid knowledge of Linux: Ubuntu/Debian,CentOS etc.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP(S), LDAP, SMTP, and SNMP
- Familiarity with GCP and AWS management and concepts
- Outstanding communication skills
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.