Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager
San Francisco /
Marketing – Marketing /
SuperAnnotate is helping to build the world’s most innovative products with computer vision. By empowering companies with the highest-quality datasets and the most scalable computer vision pipelines, SuperAnnotate is enabling the future of ML. We are the core infrastructure for computer vision teams from leading organizations. This has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium solution provider in the market while being named one of the top 100 AI companies in the world by CB Insights.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, driven and outgoing Account Based Marketing Manager to create and drive qualified engagements with target accounts in various verticals and solution areas. You will be owning the list of target accounts, creating email marketing campaigns, social media marketing campaigns, webinars, whitepapers, display ads, database nurturing, retargeting and more to generate MQLs for our SDR organization.
You’ll be working directly with the Sales, Marketing, as well as other departments and be expected to have a key impact on the organization and its growth. You’ll be on the forefront of one of the fastest growing areas of artificial intelligence. As a result, there are significant opportunities for promotion and growth within the company. It will be critical for you to be someone with critical thinking and data-driven mindset, who wants to build as much as to deliver, and is willing to get his/her hands dirty.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences based on our unique value proposition.
- Develop multi-touch nurture activities for target personas to engage and move them through the funnel.
- Measure and analyze lead data to create target audiences for campaigns
- Grow distribution across all channels to ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Create hyper-personalized messaging, offers, and content to utilize in ABM campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to build initiatives that support sales enablement and growth.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Set key performance indicators, drive pipeline, and measure growth to ensure the success of ongoing activities
- Stay on top of ABM technologies and ABM marketing best practices
- 4+ years of experience developing & executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- 2+ years of direct experience running ABM programs, preferably for a SaaS product
- Experience growing a target account database organically and generating MQLs for SDRs.
- Expertise in analysing data, telling value driven stories and executing across various channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Extensive marketing tech stack experience with the ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative, and incredibly resourceful. We are a startup and it will require you to learn quickly while creating new processes.
- Team-player, self-starter and an independent worker, with a strong desire to be a leader and a builder
- An amazing listener and fast learner and self-starter
- Previous early-stage startup experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience with AI and ML preferred but not required
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with base salary and stock options.
- A unique opportunity to be a key contributor to leading startup in one of the fastest growing areas of AI
- An ambitious and international team that is humble, while passionate about learning and growing together
- Access to advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company sales executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication