Marketing – Marketing /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join our Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for identifying growth opportunities across various channels, working with stakeholders across the company, developing compelling, data-driven insights, recommendations, and optimization strategies to acquire, activate, and retain customers.
You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with other teams inside the company, such as Product, Design, and Sales.
- Work within the Marketing team to build and execute a best-in-class global strategy to achieve acquisition and retention goals leveraging paid and organic tactics
- Develop roadmaps for channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience expansion across channels to ensure performance targets are met
- Optimize web copy, landing pages, ad campaigns, email campaigns, and other marketing activities to scale user acquisition and increase engagement
- Design A/B tests and experiments to identify opportunities for repeatable, scalable, and predictable user growth
- Maintain and monitor reports, campaign performance, acquisition cost, return on investment, and other channel metrics
- Build out tests to prove our hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate closely with the members of the Marketing team, as well as with the Product, Design, and Sales teams
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing or Growth
- Experience working with multiple marketing functions such as content, SEO, brand, and paid acquisition to connect the dots between programs to create full-funnel marketing campaigns
- A blend of demand generation and performance marketing experience is highly desirable
- Experience with conversion optimization for the different stages of the funnel
- Experience working with analytics and A/B testing tools
- High level of autonomy, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.