Senior Account Executive
San Francisco /
Business Development – Sales /
SuperAnnotate is helping to build the world’s most innovative products with computer vision. By empowering companies with the highest-quality datasets and the most scalable computer vision pipelines, SuperAnnotate is enabling the future of AI. Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are the core infrastructure for computer vision teams, and we are very proud to have products that are loved by our customers. This has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market, raise almost $20M, and be named one of the top 100 AI companies in the world by CB Insights.
We are looking for a hard-working, driven, enthusiastic and outgoing individual to be a Senior Account Executive.
As an early member of our sales team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a stable book of business including prospecting, cultivating, and closing new accounts while growing existing customer relationships to help SuperAnnotate hit growth and attainment targets. You’ll be working directly with the executive and founding team on a daily basis, and be expected to have a critical impact on the organization and on revenue. You’ll be delivering value to key areas of our customers’ infrastructure and will be on the forefront of one of the fastest growing areas of artificial intelligence. As a result, there are significant opportunities for promotion and growth within the company.
It will be critical for this candidate to be someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, thinks strategically, wants to build as much as sell, can prospect as well as close deals, and is willing to get his/her hands dirty.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Source and close net new logos
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Demand-gen to explore & identify new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centers
- Drive the sales process from end-to-end, influence stakeholders, navigate organizations, and ultimately close deals
- Drive expansion opportunities within your book of business (up-sell, cross-sell)
- Work closely with our technical team to deliver SuperAnnotate’s value to customers
- Help to refine and improve our selling motions
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions (machine learning, BI, data analytics software experience is a plus but not required)
- History of exceeding quota
- Comfortable both owning deals through closing and prospecting
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative, and incredibly resourceful. We are a startup and it will require you to learn quickly while creating new processes.
- Team-player, self-starter and an independent worker, with a strong desire to be a leader and a builder
- An amazing listener, fast learner, and good influencer
- A strong executive presence, with polish and dedication to customer outcomes
- Previous early-stage startup experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience with AI and ML preferred but not required
What can you expect from us?
* A competitive compensation package with base salary, commission and equity.
* A unique opportunity to be an early sales leader for a leading startup in one of the fastest growing areas of AI
* Opportunity to have a dramatic and outsized impact on the direction of the company
* An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
* Access to advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company sales executives
* An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries
* An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication