Software Engineer in Test
Software Engineering – QA Engineering /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
We are looking to hire a Software Engineer in Test to join our growing team in Armenia. The new team member is expected to assess software quality through manual and automation testing.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with Python + Selenium and Postman (API Testing)
- Good understanding of OOP
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of Test Plan Design and Test Suite Design
- Understanding of agile processes from a quality perspective- Fluent at English
What you will do at our company:
- Work closely with QA Engineering team to develop effective testing strategies and plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results in a timely manner
- Report bugs and errors to the engineering team
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.