Machine Learning Solutions Engineer
US - Remote /
Business Development – Sales Engineering /
SuperAnnotate is helping to build the world’s most innovative products with computer vision. By empowering companies with the highest-quality datasets and the most scalable computer vision pipelines, SuperAnnotate is enabling the future of AI. Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are the core infrastructure for computer vision teams, and we are very proud to have products that are loved by our customers. This has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market, raise almost $20M, and be named one of the top 100 AI companies in the world by CB Insights.
About the role
We are looking for an outgoing individual with an engineering background to join us as a Solutions Engineer. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with technical Sales teams as a machine learning subject matter expert to differentiate SuperAnnotate to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of SuperAnnotate, explaining technical features, helping customers design custom workflows and pipelines, as well as provide technical expertise to our customers and internal teams.
- Work with our sales team in the US to understand key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide in-depth machine learning expertise to support the technical relationship with SuperAnnotate’s customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work. Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of SuperAnnotate.
- Work hands-on with customers around the world to demonstrate and prototype SuperAnnotate’s product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on SuperAnnotate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning, and programming (e.g., OpenCV, TensorFlow, Python, R).
- Experience delivering technical pitches.
- If living in the United States, US work authorization is required.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or another technically related field.
- 1+ years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a tech environment or in a customer-facing role within a Professional Services/Systems Engineering team.
- Experience building computer vision and deep learning solutions (e.g., data pipelines, convolutional networks, etc.).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
What can you expect from us?
* A competitive compensation including stock options;
* An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
* Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
* An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
* An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries