Head of Merchandising
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Marketing / Distribution
Super Deluxe is looking to hire a Head of Merchandising to launch its merchandising business. The Head of Merchandising will help shape how Super Deluxe connects with its audience through creative and commercially viable tangible products. The role will build the infrastructure and develop relationships with Super Deluxe talent and IP to build and sell products that deepen the Super Deluxe entertainment experience.
The Head of Merchandising will work closely with Super Deluxe’s editorial, social, marketing, sales, and tech teams.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
o Analyze general purchasing and audience data to understand which products are viable
o Meet with creatives for brainstorming/feedback when applicable
o Internal point person for collecting store project inquiries/ideas
o Manage manufacturer, fulfiller, and other 3rd party infrastructure relationships
· Product manufacturers
· Print-on-demand manufacturers
· Shipping and handling
· Customer service
o Manage inventory
· Coordinating shipment from manufacturer to fulfillment
· Forwarding orders to fulfillment partner daily
· Inventory management (allocating, reordering, etc)
· Ordering and delivering branded packaging/freebies
o Secure marketing assets
· Plan/book internal shoot time for image assets
· Produce/coordinate marketing shoots
· Task internal resources & collect copy, description, video assets
o Lead marketing campaigns using traditional and non-traditional techniques
o Build financial forecast
o Own all internal meetings with BA, Finance, etc. where applicable
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE FROM YOU?
- 5+ years of merchandising experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce and merchandising operations (supply chain, order management) experience
- Experience owning a P&L
- Experience managing and building a cross functional team
- Comfortable using data and making data-informed decisions
- Strong negotiating and vendor management skills
- Familiar with Shopify
Super Deluxe is a division of Turner. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.