Presentation Graphic Designer
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Super Deluxe is looking to hire a freelance Graphic Designer to support its sales and marketing division. The Graphic Designer will design and build sales and marketing materials from presentations to web sites. The Graphic Designer will have a taste and tone that is identical to our consumer facing efforts, but can be consumed by executives, marketers, agencies, and business partners. The Graphic Designer will work closely with Super Deluxe Marketing and Branded Entertainment teams. The right candidate will have the opportunity to become full-time staff.
- Develop, create and manage sales presentations and assets. This person will take core information from other departments (i.e., Marketing, Data & Research, and Sales) and create presentation to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Creating images and charts that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of Infographics concept: must be able to relay information through graphic design rather than text.
- Interact and collaborate (share ideas/concepts) with Sales & Marketing groups to establish identity and assure consistent branding.
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of graphic promotional packaging and network branding tools.
- Work to improve overall quality and efficiency of department by maintaining technical standards and troubleshooting problems.
- Act as point person for all presentation creative elements and approve designs.
- Present work in progress to senior management.
- Prefer a college degree or equivalent related experience.
- Have approximately 3 years’ of experience in a related field.
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service.
- Good artistic eye and an understanding of the graphic requirements of a project
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers & other levels of personnel.
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Mastery of Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides, and other presentation tools.
Super Deluxe is a division of Turner. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.