Assistant (EVP, Network and Creative)
Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Super Deluxe is seeking an experienced assistant to support the EVP, Network and Creative. The EVP oversees all content released across Super Deluxe’s social pages. This role will ensure seamless and timely completion of all of the EVP’s duties and responsibilities.
This position will be responsible for both standard assistant duties (scheduling, phones, general office work) and creative duties (scouting talent, tracking ideas and projects, and discovery). The ideal candidate knows how to hustle and multi-task in a fast-paced creative environment. But most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a natural creative mind and unique, non-commercial, experimental taste. Understanding in the brand and internet content space a plus.
- Administrative duties including but not limited to scheduling of all appointments and calls
- Preparing weekend reads and to-do lists
- Taking notes in meetings and calls and preparing action items for EVP
- Working with team members to ensure priority items are attended to first
- Tracking incoming emails to ensure timely responses
- Tracking projects through development and production
- Coordinating with all departments (Short Form, Branded, Live, TV, Merch, Tech, Business Affairs)
- Communicating effectively and professionally with all departments
- Facilitating projects/shoots that fall under the EVP’s purview
- Updating spreadsheets and tracking documents
- Outreach to potential talent and collaborators
- Researching for video topics, talent, etc.
- Ad hoc and/or special projects
- 2+ years working as an assistant
- Ability to wear many hats and work alongside many departments
- Strong attention to detail, proofreading and editing
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) and G Suite (Google Doc, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Obsessed with the internet
- Familiarity with Adobe suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiarity with Frame.io, Asana
- Experience writing script coverage
Super Deluxe is a division of Turner. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.