Coordinator, Information Technology and Data Analysis - Remote Opportunity
DT 5 – Team 5 IT Coordinator
Full-Time | Remote
Our firm provides information technology, marketing, recruiting and strategy consulting services. We are hiring someone that is able to manage a wide variety of functions related to information technology and data analysis. The position will report to the firm’s Director of Information Technology. The selected candidate will be expected to travel to California on an as needed basis and will be able to perform all of the duties of the Director.
The requirements for the position include:·
- Excel/VBA experience required; ·
- Ability to travel to Los Angeles when needed with little or no notice; and
- WordPress development experience.
The duties and responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing daily and weekly dashboards for attorney and marketing statistics, analysis, and performance grids;
- Connecting third party applications using off the shelf or custom-made solutions;
- Coordinating with other developers as need to provide data analysis solutions;
- Providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, desktop hardware, and software directly or via remote support (phone, remote desktop, email);
- Setting up new user systems and remotely troubleshooting issues to resolution, including resolving networking and ISP related issues with remote users;
- Assisting in training users on basic software and hardware usage; and
- Helping with the setup of new users and installing necessary software and account creation for common systems.
This is a remote work position and candidates must have the ability to plug directly into the internet and not be dependent on Wi-Fi from your home office. Work hours are typically Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 6:30pm (some weekends and after hours). Please submit your application using the link below along with a current resume, brief cover letter discussing relevant experience, as well as your salary requirement. This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience, benefits, and paid time off.