INTAKE CALL CENTER DIRECTOR
DT 2 – Team 2 Intake Manager
Full-Time | Remote
Business consulting firm is seeking a veteran call center director to help supervise the day-to-day intake operations.
The requirements for the position include:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3 years experience in call center management
· Proficiency in presentation software (i.e. PowerPoint)
· Experience in training employees
· A team player who is hard-working and willing to go above and beyond
The duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
· Supervising day-to-day operations of the call center
· Monitoring agents to ensure KPIs are being met
· Employee relations (hiring, training, discipling, termination)
· Creating documentation of procedures and training materials
Spanish speaking is preferred.
This is a full-time remote position.