Junior Product Manager, Mobile - Remote, US
Cambridge, Massachusetts /
Full Time - Remote
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
The mobile software team at Superpedestrian works on LINK mobile application for renting our scooters. This includes backend and APIs. We’re a tight knit, industrious bunch and we are seeking a Junior Product manager to join the mobile team. The ideal candidate has strong skills in product management and UX/UI but can contribute on multiple levels.
What you'll do:
- Own part of the Mobile application: maintain the product roadmap and backlog, create specifications and wireframes, participate in Agile Scrum routines: standups, sprint and release plannings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and build, including platform, fleetops, firmware, hardware, as well as various business stakeholders.
- Collect and digest information from multiple sources, such as business OKRs, user behaviors and their feedback with both quantity and quality data, competitors’ product strategies and feature details, to define product plans.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience in product management
- Experience in developing consumer facing Mobile products throughout the entire lifecycle: from ideation to testing.
- Bonus: data analytics & SQL, UI/UX design, scrum methodology.
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.