Assistant Operations Manager
Zurich, Switzerland /
Market Operations – EMEA Field Operations /
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for full-time operation professionals in Zurich to help us run our Superpedestrian Scooter operations. Our ideal candidate will display a sense of ownership over the day-to-day operations of the market. The position consists of monitoring the fleet operations with the support of the Operations Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Executes all daily operations activities to support asset deployment and asset collection.
- Ensures the health of the fleet via inventory management, monitoring data operations platform and dispatching tasks
- Redeploys scooters from low to high utilization areas per the direction of the Operations Manager
- Managing our fleet management partner and monitoring their performance to drive utilization and uptime to feed into positive P&L.
- Works closely with regional lead to ensure city requirements are consistently exceeded and operations are prepared to support market goals.
- Covers for city operations manager when needed.
Who you are:
- Availability to work a mix of early mornings, evenings and weekends is required.
- Willingness to travel several times per month to various locations.
- 0-3 years experience with urban mobility operations.
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility.
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone.
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and be an excellent communicator.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Process improvement driven.
Why you’d want to join us:
- We’re different.
- We are born of engineers, not venture capitalists.
- Our control center and test labs are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, alongside MIT and Harvard University.
- We have some of the sharpest minds in the industry, and we hold more than 30 patents for our amazing technologies. None of our competitors come close.
- Superpedestrian is the result of eight years of developing our artificial intelligence-driven safety platform, and two years of designing a robust chassis and efficient powertrain to match.
- We take our time to get our technology, our operations and our recruitment just right because we think long-term. And we’re growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to shape our company and the way we work and make a real difference.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.