Dallas, Texas /
Market Operations – NORAM Field Operations /
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for a full time operations management professional with strong management skills to help us run our warehouse operations. Our ideal candidate will display a sense of ownership over the day to day operations in the market.
What You'll Do
- Oversight of daily operations tasks including deployments, collections, charging, assembly and staffing.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license
- Ensuring the health of the fleet via inventory management, monitoring data operations platform and dispatching high-medium-low priority tasks.
- Troubleshooting technical and mechanical issues on the ground.
- Working with local stakeholders to drive partnership in the communities we operate in.
- Responsible for successful team member onboarding and training.
- Managing labor controls via building schedules that feed into positive P&L and auditing time clock for hourly employees.
- Experience managing budgets and continuously identifies opportunities to enhance operations and processes in order to exceed assigned budget.
- Work closely with the General and Regional Operations Managers to ensure partner requirements are consistently exceeded and operations are prepared to support market goals.
- Participates in regular meetings with product and engineering teams to enhance both the physical product and software products (consumer and back end).
- Develop junior leaders and foster an atmosphere of personal and organizational growth within your share.
What You'll Bring
- Availability to work a mix of early mornings, evenings and weekends is required.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, self-directed, and able to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- 3-5 years of strong management experience within a warehouse or operations capacity
- Demonstrated experience controlling labor cost.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical and mechanical issues.
- Proven track record leading teams and thinking creatively to enhance process.
- Ability to make good decisions in stressful situations.
- Must be able to lift a 50+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance.
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and be an excellent communicator.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Process improvement driven.
- Internal & external customer service experience.
- Salary Range: 55,000 - 65,000/year
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan
- 3 weeks of PTO
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors across the top echelons of the industry
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian's future
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.