Technical Support Representative
Work From Home, United States
SupportNinja Careers – Technical Support /
We’re obsessed with growth. From enabling companies to flourish, to helping careers bloom.
SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
What does a day in the life of a Technical Support Representative look like?
- Provide exceptional technical support to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Handle complex technical issues across multiple products, CMMS, Edge, and DataHub.
- Troubleshoot issues that require in-depth technical knowledge and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Manage support content and video management.
- Work with Engineering teams to resolve issues and provide feedback to product development teams.
- Handle escalations from Tier 1 Support Representatives.
- Offer "premium Support" to key customers.
- Create custom reports and dashboards.
- Speak and review API questions and discuss, troubleshoot, and build Looker-style reports.
What are the required qualifications of a Technical Support Representative?
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of technical support experience
- In-depth technical knowledge and understanding of software, APIs, and databases
- Familiarity with customer service software and ticketing systems
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with Intercom and SQL is a plus
$19 - $19 an hour
Ninja Perks and Benefits
● Competitive compensation
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Paid time off, birthday leave
● Bonus and incentive plans
● Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
● Employee Referral Program
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.