Multimedia Specialist (BGC or QC)
Quezon City, National Capital Region /
SupportNinja Careers – Support and Leadership /
SupportNinja is a new kind of BPO. Our vision is to show the world a better way to outsource by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo. SupportNinja helps fast-growing tech companies by providing around-the-clock outsourced support, lead generation, customer service and community management.
As a Ninja, you are guaranteed a culture dedicated to our core values: Employee Focused, Always Be Humble, Improve Everyday, Compassionate Candor, and Collectively Bring Joy.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with the Internal Communications Manager in creating visually-compelling materials for all internal campaigns and requests
- Designs flyers, posters, publications and other physical collaterals of the company
- Designs digital assets for internal and corporate communication purposes, paid media, videos, presentations, and other creatives
- Presents finalized ideas, concepts, and design to the Internal Communications Manager
- Confers with Internal Communications Manager and requesting stakeholders to discuss, determine, and deliver design
- Ensures all branding guidelines, design principles, and creative quality are met on all collaterals and campaigns
- Records content at onsite company events such as client office visits
- Works on other special projects as assigned by the Internal Communications Manager
- Responds to feedback from staff and adjusts communications design and content accordingly
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Video and Photo editing, Motion Graphic, Visual Multimedia, and Animation.
- Fresh graduates with high potential can be considered.
- Excellent Business Acumen and Ethical Practice
- Excellent aesthetic configuration, color combination and brand (memo, email, etc.) mindset Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in GSuites or MS Office;
- Excellent photo editing skills with the use of photo editingplatforms
- Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency
- Videography and Video Editing skills
- Basic programming and coding knowledge
- Photography and Image Manipulation
- Graphic design, layout and illustration
- Result orientation; proven track record of getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Able to balance competing opinions and priorities
- Presentation skills; written and verbal communication skills