Customer Service Representative
Work From Home, Philippines / Manila
SupportNinja Careers – Customer Support /
Full Time /
We’re obsessed with growth. From enabling companies to flourish, to helping careers bloom.
SupportNinja was founded in 2015 to help companies solve for scale and connect them with a wider world of talent. Our vision is to show the world a better way to grow by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo.
SupportNinja is a new kind of BPO. Our vision is to show the world a better way to outsource by developing the best people, implementing the latest technology, and challenging the status quo. SupportNinja helps fast-growing tech companies by providing around-the-clock outsourced support, lead generation, customer service and community management.
As a Ninja, you are guaranteed a culture dedicated to our core values: Employee Focused, Always Be Humble, Improve Everyday, Compassionate Candor, and Collectively Bring Joy.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat and resolving customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
What does a day in the life as a Customer Service Representative look like?
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat
- Provides accurate information about products and services to customers
- Resolves customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their issues have been resolved to their satisfaction
- Properly and accurately document customer interactions in the organization’s CRM
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Meet or exceed performance targets for related KPIs
- Continuously improve knowledge of products, services, and processes by participating in training programs and continuous learning modules
- Collaborate with other departments as needed
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the required qualifications of a Customer Service Representative?
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in using computers and various software applications
- Must be able to meet the equipment requirements for work at home setup
Required personal computer/laptop specifications and internet speed
- Processor: Intel i5 or equivalent Ryzen 5
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 250GB
- Windows 10 Pro / Windows 11 Pro Operating System: Must be Genuine License
- Windows OS build model 21h2 and up
- Sound card and video card (built-in is okay)
- Minimum 19" of Monitor, preferably 22'
- USB Headset
- Internet Speed at least 25MBPS or higher
- ***Mac Os, Macbooks do not qualify
Ninja Perks and Benefits
*Full time employees
● Competitive compensation
● Adherence to government-mandated benefits
● Retirement Savings Program with Company Matching
● Life Insurance
● HMO on day 1
● Paid time off, birthday leave
● Bonus and incentive plans
● Opportunities for skills training and personal and professional development
● Beautiful office space
● Free lunch provided daily
● Employee Referral Program
Experience infinite fun so you can have infinite growth. Discover A Better Way to Grow! Are you ready?
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is in general terms and are not definitive. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
SupportNinja is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.