Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Dallas, TX /
Finance & Accounting /
Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2022 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
Sure’s Senior Financial Analyst will be instrumental in creating how our numbers tell the story of what we did, what we will do, and how we will get there. This includes being a fantastic communicator via standard and ad hoc reporting, but also assisting to build the underlying infrastructure & processes needed to deliver these reports accurately, timely, consistently, and reliably.
You will leave your mark on a fast-growing operation and you will grow at the same pace. Your deliverables will provide the information needed to monitor our performance, report to key stakeholders, and make appropriate business decisions. You are ambitious, with a desire to better yourself and learn. You are proactive in identifying work to be done or concerns to address. You enjoy collaborating with others to build something great.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, deploy, and oversee scalable financial models and operational processes, including long term financial modeling, our annual operating plan, and monthly rolling forecasts
- Drive comprehensive, financial planning and forecasting such as revenue, headcount and expense forecasting and reporting
- Build critical Executive and Board of Directors materials on business performance and strategic business decisions
- Develop an analytical framework to guide leadership decisions, capital allocation strategies and measuring the success of initiatives
- Analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis with consistent exposure to senior leadership
- Communicate and present results across various levels of management
- Instill a sense of stability and confidence in what we do with our internal customers
- Develop cash flow forecasts and active reporting and management of working capital position
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in a similar or related role
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet and financial modeling skills
- SaaS business model experience
- Proactive collaborator with internal customers and accounting team.
- Best in class actionable reporting and presentation skills
- Advanced understanding of data mining and analysis
- Ability to forecast trends, expenses and financial impacts based on multiple scenarios
- Ability of create and maintain professional working relationships, comfortable interacting with all levels of the org chart
- Ability to educate and ensure understanding of processes and/or concepts
- Self-starter with ability to assess priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with implementing new ERP solutions a plus
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.