Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the United States.
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2022 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
Sure is looking for competitive, coachable, and tenacious individuals for our Insurance Sales Associate role, who can bring unique value to our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a number of areas including general sales acumen, consultative selling, and insurance software. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about technology and eager to build a strong sales career.
We strive to promote from within, so every team member that joins starts preparing for the next step from day one.
What you'll be doing:
- Consistently exceed insurance sales goals while creating strong relationships with customers.
- Handle a high volume of inbound (all warm leads) on a daily basis.
- Build, manage, and grow a strong pipeline of customers across different lines of insurance.
- Work closely with Sure leadership and key stakeholders within Engineering, Product, and Partnerships to create alignment and deliver on sales goals.
- Become an innovator and contribute fresh ideas that challenge the status quo of the insurtech industry.
What we're looking for:
- Creative and strategic mindset with the ability to help create insurance sales processes.
- Tech-savviness with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of the financial technology industry and consumer technology trends.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Prior experience (or willingness to learn) with our various software tools including, but not limited to: Close.io, Notion, Freshsales, and Zendesk.
- Passion to build a successful career in insurtech sales at a fast growing company.
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience.
- Prior experience in insurance (or a Property and Casualty License) is great to have, but not required—Sure will sponsor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.