Senior Project Manager
Project Management /
Join a leading insurtech company that is unlocking the potential of digital insurance to help everyone protect what matters most! Are you up for the challenge?
Sure was founded in 2015 and is the digital insurance platform that empowers brands and carriers to distribute products quickly. Our solutions reach and engage customers wherever they are on their journey. We are on a mission to provide a hassle-free way to buy insurance anywhere by powering insurance carriers and brands with our SaaS platform. Together we are building products that make digital insurance accessible to all.
🤝 Culture is everything. Join an incredible team of smart, passionate, collaborative and driven individuals. We empower our teams and promote autonomy and independence wherever we can.
🌐 We are remote first. We work from home and we love it! #LI-Remote
🏆 Strive for greatness. We’ve been named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Best Place to Work in 2022 by Built In and recognized for Transforming the Global Insurance Industry by InsurTech 100.
💰Funding. In October 2021, we raised $100M in our Series C with a $550M valuation.
At Sure, we’re a mission driven team of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about improving every aspect of insurance. Through our CRM SaaS platform and developer tools, we enable global insurers as well as brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
As a Senior Project Manager at Sure, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and driving all aspects of client projects, ensuring they run smoothly and efficiently from inception to completion. You will collaborate closely with our enterprise clients, engineering and product teams, as well as executives, to ensure alignment on project goals, progress, and scope. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to Sure’s expansion across the insurance industry.
What you'll do:
- Communicate with partners to achieve better relationships
- Collaborate with Leadership to provide status and ensure team is meeting business commitments and delivering high quality products
- Facilitate project meetings internally and externally with partners, teams and leadership
- Work with our partners, engineering and product teams to plan and arrange both resourcing and work to achieve project success
- Develop, monitor and manage detailed project plans and reports to align partners, leadership, internal and external teams on project milestones, scope and status
- Monitor projects by 1) Measuring progress; 2) Evaluating cause of deviation and 3) Correcting by applying appropriate corrections
- Negotiate solutions to issues, risks, scope changes and scheduling changes as they arise.
- Foster and contribute to Sure’s culture of collaboration and open communication
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS/B2B project management
- Experience communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- As a natural collaborator, you bring people together.
- Ability to zoom out and notice big picture trends just as easily as you are able to zoom in and execute on details.
- Strong organizational skills with a precise attention to detail.
- Can read between the lines and navigate opaque situations.
- A proactive mindset; you are a self-starter who takes initiative and dives right in!
- When faced with problems, you lead with solutions.
- Emotional intelligence - you inherently know when to ask, listen, do.
- Encourage, support, and guide continuous improvement of the team, its products, and processes.
- A history of managing enterprise-level projects at a client-facing or SaaS organization.
- Experience in managing end to end development/configuration and delivery of software solutions.
- Demonstrated competence in key project management best practices: schedule construction and management, risk assessment/mitigation, change management, and predictive metrics.
What we do for you:
- Unlimited PTO… no really, we want you to take it!
- Mental Health Breaks - company provided meditation app and a weekly wellness hour
- WFH stipend to help you work your best while being remote
- Countless Medical, Dental and Vision plans … we are an insurtech company after all!
- Equity and 401K
- Generous parental leave
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check and education and employment verification. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.