Santa Monica, CA /
We’re looking to grow our Recruitment team and are seeking a positive, resourceful recruiter who has a background in technical recruitment and/or technical sourcing. Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll bring experience creatively sourcing, qualifying and maintaining relationships with candidates. You must thrive in the hunt, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target.
The right candidate will possess a "can-do" attitude and be willing to hit the ground (and phones!) running, and have the skills necessary to outwardly display our brand in their talent acquisition process. Most importantly, you love working with technical candidates and teams and are excited about developing your recruitment career within a high growth startup like Sure.
What you’ll do:
- Full cycle technical recruitment for Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineers, QA, DevOps and more as our technical team expands
- Conduct candidate calls, assess company fit and basic skill level, gather essential candidate data, schedule interviews, gather feedback, and extend offers.
- Manage a smooth and speedy candidate process with a commitment to clear communication and feedback to the candidate.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Communicate and work with all hiring managers
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through LinkedIn, networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Conduct candidate calls, skill level, manage offer process, salary recommendations, and offer acceptance/declines.
- Help make us better! The opportunity to make change, process improve, and implement your ideas is encouraged!
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of recruiting for engineering roles
- Experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier technical talent
- A passion for creating the best candidate experience possible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation for cold calling, social media, networking, and seeking referrals to bring in top talent
- An interest in networking and attending local recruitment and industry events on behalf of SURE
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We're a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Experience in a tech startup is a plus
- Experience using Lever as an ATS is a plus
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.