Customer Support Specialist - US
Las Vegas /
Services – Support /
At Swapcard, we build communities by empowering meaningful connections and know it all begins with a strong community of our own. We believe that diverse collaboration brings us closer to embracing change and propels us to form the ideas of tomorrow in an ever-evolving world.
Powered by artificial intelligence, Swapcard is the only end-to-end community platform for virtual and hybrid events. Behind this vision, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 42 nationalities amongst a team of more than 200 innovative minds, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs.
And the best part? Swapcard offers full remote opportunities, which means you’ll be able to bring your best self to the table no matter where in the world you are located! We fully support and empower an international environment, where all cultures, mindsets, and backgrounds are equally welcome and appreciated.
📚 Curiosity: Rapid growth and evolution are the results of our endless quest for new knowledge and understanding. We’re interested in our peers and their concerns. Anything novel or innovative excites us.
👽 Open-mindedness: Feedback and ideas can be exchanged freely, without being taken personally. We welcome Swapcardians of all sorts and learn from each other’s personal and professional experiences.
✊🏾 Humanity: Empathy encourages a kind and down-to-earth environment where we all feel comfortable and free to be human. We never have to wear a mask or hide who we are.
🎯 Resilience: We have a desire to win and don’t take no for an answer. We prefer the term “experiment” over “failure”. We are solution-oriented and find innovative approaches to succeed.
🏋🏽♀️ Ambition: Nothing is impossible. We're always striving to get better, seize opportunities, and reach the top. We are encouraged to dream big and believe in ourselves.
What you will be doing:
- Support all users of the platform before, during, and after their event
- Run regular webinars for event organizers and exhibitors
- Help the event team create content for attendees, exhibitors and organizers
- Provide online and/or onsite support for events throughout their duration
- Be the voice of users to improve the product
- Prior experience in customer service, support or project management
- Experienced and/or interested in tech and events
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Collaborative with the ability to work autonomously
- Service-oriented & empathetic toward clients
- Startup mindset - ready to learn, adapt, & initiate quickly
- Passionate, proactive, and involved
- Optimistic & calm when under pressure
Reasons to join us
* International team with 42 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Remote-first policy with offices in Paris, USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Family leave and remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Generous paid time off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️