Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland
Swappie is building a marketplace for easy and safe buying and selling of used smartphones. We buy phones from customers and companies, refurbish them in-house and sell them in top condition and with a proper warranty. By making it more accessible to buy refurbished electronics, we’re able to extend the phone’s life for up to four years and thus reduce the amount of electronic waste produced.
We are the fastest growing B2C-startup in Helsinki, growing from 65 to 250 employees during the past year (5/2019 to 5/2020). Now we're looking for a Senior Recruiter, who would take ownership of building our talent pipeline, sourcing and strategies.
You would be the first person working full time on Swappie's recruitment efforts, meaning that you would be building our talent acquisition strategy all the way from marketing and sourcing to the last interviews. Our headcount will be growing to over 400 people by end of 2020 so one challenge is building your own team and the ways to achieve this, while recruiting only world-class talent from all around the world.
What you will work on
- Building Swappie's talent pool and recruitment pipeline
- Talent sourcing
- Developing our recruitment and interview processes
- Recruitment marketing and employer branding
Optimally you have
- Previous experience (5+ years) in recruitment and talent sourcing. Especially tech-recruitments and challenging senior roles.
- A goal-oriented mindset
- Experience in working at a fast-scaling startup company.
- Great communication skills in English. You will be working on our job descriptions, recruitment marketing and communicating with our applicants.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced growth environment
We offer for you
- Unique opportunity to join early in a fast growing scale-up and grow with us
- Supportive, fun and young team
- Competitive salary and option package
- Chance to get support from our amazing VC’s and broad network of the best tech names in the continent
- Phone discounts, snacks, Monday breakfasts, fun company events and more!
Swappie is changing the market in consumer electronics by building the world-leading marketplace for refurbished devices.
Since launching in Finland 2016, we have grown extremely fast and have raised funding from the best investors including Lifeline Ventures (early investor of mobile gaming giant Supercell), Inventure and Reaktor Ventures. Now we are busy conquering new markets and expanding our operations globally.
Not only are we building a great business, but we also want to do our part for the planet and shift the global consumer behaviour to a more responsible one by making buying refurbished electronics more accessible.
If you’re an ambitious builder who wants to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you. 🚀
Please submit your application before 10.5.2020
Swappie is a high growth technology company based in Helsinki, Finland, building an end-to-end marketplace for refurbished smartphones. We’re currently in hyper growth mode and expanding our operations across Europe, bringing the circular smartphone economy to the masses. We want to change the way people think about refurbished smartphones and promote a more sustainable alternative.
Since launching in Finland 2016, we have grown extremely fast and have raised funding from some of the most prestigious investors in Finland: Lifeline Ventures (early investor of mobile gaming giant Supercell) and Reaktor Ventures. We’ve also won numerous international business awards, including appearing on Wired’s list of hottest startups in Helsinki, the Finnish Innovation Fund’s award for contribution to the circular economy, and appearing on TNW’s Tech5.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!