Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Mountain View, CA
Swarm is enabling global connectivity with the world's most affordable satellite network. Our mission is to connect people and devices from anywhere in the world at the lowest cost.
Swarm has developed the world’s smallest two-way communication satellites. Through our constellation we provide low-bandwidth, low-cost connectivity to return data from anywhere on Earth, focusing on regions without cell or WiFi coverage. Our unique economics make Swarm’s network, ground hardware, and web platform accessible at the industry’s lowest costs to deliver maximum value to customers. Swarm provides IoT tracking and data return services for industrial/sensor networks, particularly those in the maritime shipping, agriculture, energy, and ground transportation industries.
Swarm is looking to hire a versatile full stack software engineer excited to architect and build our platform’s core features for scale. If interested, please apply below.
- Scale and implement a simple, elegant network-as-a-service software product.
- Work closely with product team to transform customer requirements into engineering roadmap.
- Build, ship, and maintain core software features, end to end.
- Responsible for significant aspects of system design and design documents.
- Solve problems related to networking and data structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Software engineering generalist with 4+ years of experience.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Proven track record writing clean, modular code that is highly performant.
- Experience building software platforms for communications networks and/or IoT products.
- Experience building products where hardware and system-level solution expertise was required.
- Advanced degree (e.g. Master’s, PhD, etc) in an engineering-related field.