Palo Alto, CA
Swarm is enabling global connectivity with the world's most affordable satellite network. Our mission is to connect people and devices from anywhere in the world at the lowest cost.
Swarm has developed the world’s smallest two-way communication satellites. Through our constellation we provide low-bandwidth, low-cost connectivity to return data from anywhere on Earth, focusing on regions without cell or WiFi coverage. Our unique economics make Swarm’s network, ground hardware, and web platform accessible at the industry’s lowest costs to deliver maximum value to customers. Swarm provides IoT tracking and data return services for industrial/sensor networks, particularly those in the maritime shipping, agriculture, energy, and ground transportation industries.
We’re looking to hire a Demand Generation lead to develop and own all components of Swarm’s digital marketing efforts, with a focus on enabling customer acquisition. If interested, please apply below.
- Lead and develop strategy and execution plans for lead generation, market awareness, customer acquisition, and retention as Swarm's first Marketing hire.
- Drive demand generation efforts including digital campaigns, in-person events, email and online marketing, webinars and other result-focused activities to generate great sales leads.
- Manage the planning, scheduling and execution of marketing programs and campaigns on time, on target, and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation.
- Lead an experimentation-driven strategy for Swarm’s web based sales platform.
- Update leadership team on campaign plans/results; make marketing investment recommendations.
- Manage Swarm’s newsletter and email marketing; develop and grow our community audience.
- Continually develop, differentiate, and grow Swarm’s brand equity across all target audiences.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience at technology startups.
- Demonstrated experience driving qualified leads from wide variety of channels on and offline.
- Proven ability to build, measure and increase pipeline.
- Track record of success developing and executing integrated B2B marketing campaigns, including goal setting, budget management, and results measurement.
- Recent experience developing online channels with a focus on lead generation and conversion.
- Self-starter who is able to function in a lean marketing structure with aggressive growth goals.
- Experience in a marketing capacity at an early-stage deep/hard tech company.
- Experience marketing hardware and/or IoT products.