Demand Generation Manager F/M/N
BUSINESS – Business Marketing / Demand Generation /
👀 Who are we?
Let’s Swile for a fulfilling work environment 🚀
Swile is the first employee super-app that offers a unified, personalized and modern experience that strengthens engagement at work!
But it's also a smart-card that brings together all your benefits: reinvented meal vouchers, gift vouchers to spoil your employees all year round, a mobility advantage to reduce your carbon impact.
By combining the best of the human and technological approach, Swile undertakes to carry the current mutations of the labor market by posing as a leader of the Worktech.
Morning, noon and night, we move towards a vision of the world of work that is fulfilling for all employees!
We are currently backed by 290 million euros raised from investors such as Softbank, Index Ventures, Idinvest, Bpifrance, Daphni and Kima. Today, we have no less than 750,000 users and more than 25,000 corporate customers (including Carrefour, Le Monde, PSG, Airbnb, Spotify, Red Bull and Tik Tok).
After the acquisition of Sweevana, Briq and Vee Beneficios, we have added a string to our bow following the acquisition of a French nugget, Okarito: with Swile, it is now possible to manage business travel expenses in complete autonomy 🚀 !
Born under the sun of Montpellier, we are also present in Paris and Sao Paulo (yes, yes, you read that right 🤩)!
Last minute news: we have just united Swile & Bimpli under the same flag. To cut a long story short, Bimpli is a leading player in employee services and benefits, specializing in meal vouchers, gift vouchers, CESU, pot and CSE platform. More than 300 Bimpli employees are joining us to continue this crazy adventure which is to re-enchant everyday life and support the development of employee’s work experience all around the world.
😎 Your future position :
- Part of our plan to reinforce our leader position and grow the business on the Employee Benefits market in France, we are looking to hire a brilliant Demand Generation Manager to oversee the Demand Generation activities. The Demand Generation manager will be responsible for building the demand generation strategy and deploying programs and tactics to generate leads, pipeline and revenue for Swile. This position will work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to align efforts using data and analytics to measure and improve performance. The ideal candidate has a strong experience in B2B marketing, has solid communications skills and is an analytical yet creative hands on marketer with a passion for demand generation and sales process.
- The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for:
- Define the B2B acquisition strategy to drive demand on the French Market on all segments (SMB, Mid-Market, Major accounts and Public sector) to achieve Lead and Pipeline goals.
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, leveraging all relevant integrated tactics such as SEA, Events, SEO, Emailings, Content Syndication, ABM, webinars, …) to drive awareness on our targets and achieve our lead generation targets.
- Conduct the content strategy, TOFU to BOFU, hand in hand with the content managers to support the marketing campaigns
- Build persona-targeted nurturing scalable campaigns to turn prospects into SAO.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, products and customer journey in order to build the most relevant Demand Gen Strategy.
- Identify 3rd Party associations and Media to partner with them in order to increase Swile credibility and awareness on our targeted personas and to drive demand campaigns benefiting of their reach
- Participate in the planning and execution of “self-serve” campaigns to drive new customers acquisition with self-digital onboarding and conversion (direct sales)
- Build and fine tune performant acquisition funnel always seeking for more conversion and quicker buying journey
- Be disruptive ! Stay ahead of best practices, new marketing trends and market benchmark to bring new ideas to the table with a test and learn mindset
- Be accountable and closely monitor your achievement against objectives on Leads, Opportunities, Pipeline creation and all other business critical KPIs
- Build your annual budget based on company strategy and revenue objectives as well as on campaigns ROI analysis.
- Measure, track and analyze campaigns performance and conversion rates to operate constant improvement and take decision with a data-driven approach
- Closely collaborate with Sales teams to maximise alignment and sharing with your stakeholders to collectively drive towards the same company goals
- Support sales teams to design automated cold sales nurture campaigns and various initiatives to boost new business (copywriting, design, settings and tracking...)
- Work hand in hand with Content, Event, Brand team and all internal stakeholders to build the most effective Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops teams to enrich leads, optimize automation techniques, CRM Management, lead scoring and lead attribution
Acquisition & Growth
KPI and Budget Management
🥇 Your future team / stakeholders
- 🎯 Key stakeholders
- Internal : Sales team, Content team, Events team, Marketing Ops and Sales Ops, Brand team, Finance and Procurement teams
- External : Agencies
🍎 What to expect over 1 year
- 📅 Expectations (3 months)
- Market knowledge,
- Internal and external ecosystem,
- Expertise with marketing automation tools,
- All acquisition tactics (SEA, SEO, Events, …),
- Ability to deploy and coordinate campaigns,
- Track performance,
- Ability to propose optimization recommandations.
- 📅 Expectations (6 months)
- Modeling Demand Gen objectives,
- Monitoring and tracking Marketing Budget,
- Being able to build persona and nurturing campaigns, coordinating value added content creation to increase lead gen campaign.
- 📅 Expectations (12 months)
- Perfect understanding and management of the scope of responsibilities, be a business referent,
- Strategy and results accountability,
- Ability to work autonomously on cross-functional topics that impact the entire Demand Gen function.
✨It will be a perfect match if you have ...
- 7+ years experience with B2B Demand Generation
- Strong Expertise running marketing integrated campaigns across multiple channels including Paid Ads, Paid Social, Events, Web, Emails,...
- Proficiency in Marketing automation and CRM software - Salesforce, Pardot et Marketing cloud are your best friends !
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions - You’re passionate about figures !
- Strong writing skills with an understanding of marketing & sales writing techniques
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills across teams and effectively partner with sales, operations and all internal stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage multiples tasks and projects
- You’re flexible and adaptable, hands-on and problem solver !
- English language proficiency is requested.
🔥 Our hiring process
- We have a 6 steps process. 6 steps to convince you that Swile is the right decision for your future career.
- Marie from the Hiring Tech Team for 45min
- Hiring Manager
- Business Case
- Swile ITW
- 30 min avec un Sales Manager
- Final Round
During those steps, you will be meeting with :