Front-end Developer (Mid/Senior)
Warsaw or Remote /
- You will be working closely with a team of developers and designers building front-ends for Silicon Valley startups
- You will be expected to care and fight for the end-user experience and contribute to raising the baseline of what is the UI/UX industry standard.
- You will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your friends in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you will want to).
- 5+ years of experience as Front-end Developer,
- Preferably experience in React (other frameworks like Angular, Vue also possible, but if you want to work in React at the end),
- Familiarity with Git, front-end tools and bundlers,
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors,
- Independent problem solving, but also being an excellent team player,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Commercial experience.
- TypeScript, Flux knowledge,
- Backend technology knowledge (Node.js, Python, Java, C++),
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / deployment process,
- Experience in creating projects from scratch,
- State / data management patterns and solutions (Redux / Mobx),
- Knowledge how to make well-designed APIs.
You will get extra points for:
What's in it for you?
- Working with US-based start-ups and scale-ups on demanding but at the same time regarding projects.
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom.
- Working with experienced professionals – we hire mainly senior-lever people.
- Flexible working hours – you work the time that fits you best.
- Flexibility in terms of the location of your work - you're invited to work from our loft-style office in Warsaw but 100% remotely is OK for us too!
- The form of employment of your choosing, paid holidays and sick leaves.
- Fully reimbursed private medical care for you and your family (partners and kids).
- 50% reimbursement of MultiSport card, meditation apps, language lessons, training, courses, certificates, conferences, books.
- Great development opportunities – co-financed tools for your development (as mentioned above), monthly development meetings with leaders, career and salary reviews twice a year, additional days off for personal development.
- Fantastic loft-style office in space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike). Chill room with table football & PlayStation 4. Free snacks, and ice cream in the office (every day, all year round!).
- Ask Henry service – personal assistant to help you to deal with your everyday matters.
- Possibility to meet a bunch of great people – we organize Movie Nights, play squash or go climbing together, party together several times a year, and just have fun!