Warsaw or Remote /
As DevOps Engineer you would closely cooperate with our CTO and a team of Developers, taking part in different projects for fast growing USA start-ups. We put strong focus on DEV part of DevOps in this role, so if you've ever programmed, it's definitely an asset for us!
What you'll be doing after joining us?
- Amazon’s turn-key solutions, like SQS and others,
- Development environments crafted to mimic Production environments in their entirety,
- CI pipelines with E2E testing on CircleCI,
- Maintaining our environments in good working order (updates, etc.),
- Teaching others about DevOps and security,
- Teaching others about hardening their Docker containers,
- You'll be working with a variety of technologies and a variety of environments - Heroku, AWS, GCP, whatever fits the needs of our clients best to bring the most value most efficiently.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in Bash, and automating things,
- Experience in one of the Infrastructure-as-Code solutions - we're using Terraform and a bit of CloudFormation, but you can pick them up as you go,
- Experience in setting up CI/CD solutions,
- Experience in architecting, creating and managing AWS-based solutions,
- Experience in hardening linux boxes (or Docker containers),
- Have working knowledge of a scripting language, be it node.js, python, ruby, any of them,
- Have working knowledge of at least one database system,
- Experience in creating and enforcing good security practices,
- Independent problem solving, with excellent communication around them,
- Good command of English (written & spoken),
- Readiness to learn and expand your skill set as required by ongoing projects.
What do we offer in advance?
- Possibility of working for an international Client, with a variety of technologies and a variety of environments,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Independent position,
- The form of employment of your choosing (B2B, Umowa o Pracę, Umowa zlecenie),
- Remote work or a fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike) with gear with apple logo and large dell monitor, chill room with table football&Playstation 4, MultiSport, concierge service, free snacks, drinks and ice-cream in the office,
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons.