Senior iOS Engineer
Warsaw or Remote /
More about this role:
We are developing a rich mobile app for a fast growing start-up in Silicon Valley. We have the basics in place, and are building the API gateway and plan to build the apps purely native to start. This is why we need a strong Mobile Engineer (iOS) to join the team and focus on iOS development post-API layer.
- You will be working closely with a team of developers and designers building front-ends for Silicon Valley startups.
- You will have ability to influence the project, so you will take ownership and responsibility for what you do.
- You will work with your colleagues in Poland as well as directly with engineers from San Francisco.
- You will have a lot of chances to develop your programming skills as well as learn a lot about how tech business is done in the US (if you want to).
- 5+ years of iOS app development experience.
- Strong development skills in Swift and with iOS SDK/iOS UIKit.
- Must have unit/integration testing experience.
- Knowledge of Fastlane, Cocoapods, and iOS build systems.
- Very good English skills (B2+).
What's in it for you?
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Exciting project with high-growth San Francisco startup,
- Experienced PM support,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote work, but if you prefer to work from the office, we have a fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing (B2B/Umowa o Pracę/Umowa Zlecenie),
- Private medical care, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons, gear with apple logo and large dell monitors, chill room with table football & Playstation 4, free snacks and ice-cream in the office.