ChitChat is seeking a product veteran who has shipped major consumer-facing products. This is a ground-floor opportunity to make a significant impact with an early-stage product backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors. As PM #1, you'll own the product. It's your baby, hence we're looking for a meticulous veteran who has deep experience and can 'see around the corners' and root out issues before they arise.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical skills — A degree in computer science is ideal, or a love of data, edge cases & analysis. Ideally you have experience as both a Product Manager and Software Engineer.
- Superb communicator — You bridge the gap between design & engineering while keeping everyone in the loop. You orchestrate process flawlessly.
- Proactive problem solving. You root out ambiguity and challenges before anyone else notices and charge through potential roadblocks in advance.
- Test, test, test — you take a scientific approach in validating all product decisions.
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- Own the space — You’re ahead of the curve when it comes to the rapidly changing consumer mobile landscape.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the roadmap for your product — be able to communicate both the business & technical rationale behind your product decisions. Develop customer use-cases, and develop working prototypes.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams and planning & prioritizing sprints.
- Mock up concepts, write functional specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to the team.
What You'll get:
- Competitive salary and significant equity
- Top-notch healthcare, dental and vision plans
- Ability to define the culture of a high-growth company
- Tech setup of your choice
- Daily catered lunch
- Beautiful office in San Francisco