swirl mcgarrybowen is seeking a highly motivated, passionate and entrepreneurial Recruiter. This person will play a pivotal and dynamic role, focused on attracting and engaging top talent that will continue to differentiate our work and culture. This is an incredible opportunity to spearhead recruiting efforts for a full-service creative agency with a commitment to emerging technology. The Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting (from sourcing to offer) for a variety roles across Technology, Creative, Strategy, Account Management, Production, and Operations.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from initial brief, candidate contact, interview cycle and offer, while working seamlessly with internal teams and hiring managers.
- Develop forward-thinking pipeline and sourcing strategies while fostering long-term relationships.
- Provide an extraordinary & positive candidate experience.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop strong rapport with all hiring managers; filling needs in a strategic and timely way.
- Utilize ATS to track candidates; focusing on engagement while analyzing trends.
- Leverage data analytics to understanding hiring trends and evolve process.
- Attend industry events to network with candidates; be an ambassador for swirl mcgarrybowen in the advertising community.
We're looking for people with:
- 4+ years’ recruiting/talent acquisition experience; agency experience ideal
- Ability to manage a complex, detailed requisition load with multiple moving parts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Positive by default and excels in finding creative solutions to challenging scenarios
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally
- Experience working in a dynamic, high growth organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong command of MS Office Suite; experience with ATS platforms ideal
Who are we?
With headquarters in San Francisco’s majestic Presidio National Park, it’s a full-spectrum ideas agency: advertising, marketing, communications, retail experiences, and brand actions – with an added dimension of a 1,400 acre back yard. We believe: in people first, in collaboration, and in a healthy and passionate culture. We also believe that brand success in the 21st century will be rooted in brand actions and our clients range from national and international brands such as Microsoft, Sprint, CA Technologies, Intel, Clorox, Juniper Networks, Cool Effect, and Peet's Coffee, to regional favorites, like Walt Disney Family Museum, The San Francisco YMCA, and PG&E.
What you can expect from us:
-A culture of excellence
-Exciting collaborative environment
-A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon
-Access to executive leadership
-Autonomy and the room to make decisions
-The runway to maximize your ability
-A great culture for the fun and curious
-Training to continue to improve and grow