Interactive Art Director
Do you get a little, well, obsessive about the craft of making things look awesome?
Are you passionate about design thinking methodology and user empathy?
Then you might be the right Art Director for our “doer” culture.
- Producing strong, inventive and thoughtful digital products
- Providing art direction for creative executions across a range of digital products
- Contributing to the creative process in meetings and presentations with internal teams and clients
- Working across departments to ensure on-time and on-brief execution and delivery
- Measuring ideas not only against high creative standards, but also against client business goals, usability, technically constraints and budget
- Serving as an agency knowledge bank of emerging trends and best practices in the digital space and within respective client marketplaces
We're looking for people with:
- 4+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences for the web and mobile devices
- An understanding of Design Thinking methodology
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Suit and Principle
- A passion for emerging technology and a drive to innovate
- Good communication skills, who is flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- An ability to work in a process-oriented setting
- Relentless attention to detail
- An ability to inspire and collaborate with your co-workers
Who are we?
Swirl! Founded in 1997, at the epicenter of the digital revolution, Swirl is independently owned and independent in spirit. With headquarters in San Francisco’s majestic Presidio National Park, it’s a full-spectrum ideas agency: advertising, marketing, communications, retail experiences, and brand actions – with an added dimension of a 1,400 acre back yard. We believe: in people first, in collaboration, and in a healthy and passionate culture. We also believe that brand success in the 21st century will be rooted in brand actions and our clients range from national and international brands such as Microsoft Stores, Sprint, CA Technologies, Juniper Networks, Cool Effect, and Peet's Coffee, to regional favorites, like Walt Disney Family Museum, The Marine Mammal Center, The San Francisco YMCA, and PG&E.
What you can expect from us:
-A culture of excellence
-Exciting collaborative environment
-A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon
-Access to executive leadership
-Autonomy and the room to make decisions
-The runway to maximize your ability
-A great culture for the fun and curious
-Training to continue to improve and grow