Dev Ops Engineer
Web – Web Development /
The Swish development team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to provide structure and excellence to the Swish Dev Operations. Your role will be to automate and monitor all steps of development lifecycles aiming at shorter dev cycles and more frequent releases.
- In charge of excellence in the following areas: Hosting (AWS EC2, Heroku), Containers (AWS ECS, Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD (AWS CodeDeploy, CircleCI, Jenkins), Logging (AWS Cloudwatch, Papertrail, Logentries), DB (Postgres, MongoDB)
- Collaborate closely with Swish’s clients’ IT teams to integrate new applications into their DevOps setup
- Reduce the time it takes to build, deploy, and configure software to all environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years Devops/Software Engineering experience with evidence of exceptional ability
- 5+ years of experience with continuous integration & continuous delivery tools like CircleCI, CodePipeline, Jenkins, Buildbot, Travis CI, TeamCity, etc.
- 3+ years of coding experience (Ruby, Node, Go, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with public or private cloud services (AWS, GCE, OpenStack, etc.)Strong knowledge in Git
- Extensive experience in Linux website and web service deployments.
Launched in February 2013, Swish is a fast-growing business with an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in Toronto, San Francisco, Berlin, Auckland, Bruxelles, Medellin, and more.
We create products for successful business using cutting-edge technologies: Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Apps Dev. Working with Swish puts you in contact with prestigious brands, wherever your base is. We are a 100% remote-work company because we believe it is everyone’s choice to live and work the way they prefer.
Work is organized in sprints - 2 weeks periods to which, as a member of our talent community, you choose to commit. You always have the choice to accept or decline a sprint, or take-on multiple sprints simultaneously.
We let members choose what suits them best depending on their current situation: family, travel, studies, finance. We know life is not linear and we respect the humans behind the screens.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Meritocracy, Autonomy, Responsibility, Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Join the future of work today.