Deputy Chief of Staff
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
With a primary focus on internal execution and coordination, and secondary focus on revenue generation, partner with CEO, CSO and Senior Leadership Team to achieve goals in profitability, productivity, quality, and employee engagement.
What you might be doing:
- Serve as a key thought partner, advisor, and sounding board to the leadership team
- Deeply understand the drivers of our business, proactively identifying ways to improve performance ,effectiveness, and efficiency
- Partner with HR to create an effective OKR process for SwissBorg
- Manage annual business planning process and translate the strategy into action
- Collaborate with leaders across the company to set, align, and track company goals
- Focus on team dynamics via streamlining communication, eliminating silos and driving the core purpose across the DNA of the organization
- Ensure our CEO is effective as he can be through your thoughtful strategic and operational support
- Prepare analysis of key business trends, operational reports, KPI reports, highlight variances and explanations of differences
- Monitor the status of key company projects and update executive team in a weekly basis
- Prepare materials for the board and investors; drafting communications to both internal and external audiences
What you might look like:
- Advanced degree (MS, MBA) in a related field
- Proven track record in scaling start-up organisation and operating in global management roles
- Strong project management and negotiation skills, who can handle multiple senior stakeholders with a proven ability to influence all levels of the organisation
- 8+ years of professional experience with 5 years in operational and cross functional elements
- Strong interest in digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Prior experience in fintech or financial services a strong plus
- 2-4 years of experience in a high-growth startup environment preferred
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.