We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
Don't see a job opening that fits your skills?
SwissBorg has ambitious plans to pave the way for a new era of finance that is decentralized, transparent and fair. A new company with a big vision, we consider our team members to be our biggest assets. With the help of our community and team, we plan to offer crypto asset management solutions that will allow individuals to manage their own wealth.
We are a new and fast growing company and encourage spontaneous applications from talented and dedicated individuals in all fields.
What you might look like:
- A young mindset and enjoy working in a startup environment
- Have a passion about new technologies and their possibilities
- Desire a job that has an impact on the future of money and finance
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.