Lausanne, Switzerland /
Are you a dynamic and dedicated individual looking to enter the fascinating and promising universe created by blockchain technology? Are you passionate about the possibilities that the new technology holds for the future? Are you eager to help pave the path to a new future in the way the world conducts business and finance?
If yes, then you are a great fit for SwissBorg. We are a team of dedicated professionals and fintech experts, from all over the world, based in Lausanne, Switzerland with branches in Toronto, London and Tallinn.
We aim to bridge the on-chain and off-chain worlds of finance by creating a holistic crypto wealth management solution accessible to everyone. At the core of SwissBorg’s philosophy is community. We use blockchain referendums to tap into our community’s swarm and involve our token holders in the development of our projects and our overall progress.
SwissBorg has ambitious plans to pave the way for a new era of finance that is decentralized, transparent and fair. A new company with a big vision, we consider our team members to be our biggest assets. With them, with you, we plan to offer crypto asset management solutions that will allow individuals to manage their own wealth.
We are a new and fast growing company and encourage spontaneous applications from talented and dedicated individuals in all fields.
What we require from you:
- A young mindset and enjoy working in a startup environment
- Have a passion about new technologies and their possibilities
- Desire a job that has an impact on the future of money and finance
- Handsome bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We believe in you! It’s your opportunity to step up and grow super fast, and work with an amazing decentralised team of experts in crypto, investments, coding, AI, psychology, and business
- Excellent package
- Fast progress
Want to help millions of people control their wealth? Want to be a part of a booming industry, a kick-ass early team, create the brand, shape the product, define the company and craft its culture? Then we want to hear from you.