Customer Support Manager
Community Success – Operations /
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
What you might be doing:
- Coordinate the work of the Community Support teams (internal and external)
- Collaborate with different stakeholders (QA lead, PM-s, engineers, etc)Assess/set KPIs and make sure teams have all necessary trainings and tools to achieve those
- Coordinate different projects from CS side to make sure we become more efficient day by day and make sure are community members are happy
- Work directly with senior leadership on strategic planning, reporting and initiatives to ensure high level user experience
- Inspire and motivate team members to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Make sure all relevant team members receive sufficient information (incl statistics) about our app reviews and CSAT for further improvement plans
- Improve CSAT level and answering rate in collaboration with relevant team members
- Prepare, manage, and drive review process for employees in your teams
- Develop strategic priorities and objectives in partnership with leadership team
- Identify and remove barriers to execution and communication
- Monitor the results of QA and report to relevant stakeholders
What you might bring:
- Experience working in crypto or financial services
- STEM/Economics/Finance degree & have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement
- Good understanding of different communications channels and methods (Ideally experienced with Zendesk, different data tools)
- Experience working with technical teams
- Go get it attitude to make sure all areas are being improved and projects finalized according to the need/plan
- We want someone who has a passion for what we are doing and wishes to make those around them better through example and by training!
- You are curious by nature and looking for ways to make an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To ensure we create a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.