Community Success – Compliance /
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Singapore, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
We're looking for junior KYC Analysts eager to develop their KYC and compliance skills in the blockchain industry.
What you might be doing:
- Perform the due diligence at the onboarding, ensure the accuracy of the data and make a risk assessment on new users
- Communicate efficiently with the user to gather all necessary information
- Perform enhanced due diligence on specific users
- Investigate high-risk users including Politically Exposed Persons, and reporting when necessary
- Prepare and arrange KYC checklists for account review
- Investigate and escalate all suspicious activity and financial crime to protect the business
- Work on specific projects which may arise from time to time
What you might bring:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in law or business administration or country equivalent in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience
- Previous experience in KYC / AML/ Compliance field
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills required for handling a high volume of work with attention to detail
- Good understanding of Blockchain and investment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation + local holidays
- Annual team retreats - We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you, but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting the best outcome requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone!
To ensure a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.