Translation and Localisation manager - EU, remote
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
We’re here to revolutionize personal finance by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Our Community App has completed a very successful first year educating 150,000+ users about Bitcoin investing in a fun gamified format. It also serves as a gateway to our recently launch Wealth app, which offers the best price and liquidity across the biggest number of fiat and crypto trading pairs. But that’s just the start.
And this is where you come in...
Mission for this role:
The Translation/Localisation Manager will be in charge of the different processes related to the translation at SwissBorg. She/He will have to execute and coordinate the different translations through our different tools, follow the different localisation steps, perform the quality of the translations and follow their life cycle while ensuring the needs of the marketing/product team in terms of translation. The 1st steps of the mission will be to manage the translation of the application, the notifications and the website in French and German.
You must be comfortable to work in EU timezone.
What you'll do:
- -> Project management:
- Be the project manager who drives end-to-end execution with agile management of the translation localisation: From the initial content to the quality check and the final implementation
- Create clear and efficient processes for different translation needs while adapting to technical constraints
- Monitor the progress of the project and ensure high quality standards
- Maintain a clear overview at all times of upcoming tasks
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure that the specifications are met
- -> Localisation & Translation:
- Localise of the mobile application screens and guarantee their quality
- Translate and localise of the notifications implemented in our different products
- Translate various emails and notifications (html)
- Translate the website, blog and marketing contents
What you'll need:
- You have experience in a similar position and knowledge in Internationalisation and localisation
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You posses excellent French and German languages skills
- You have excellent project management skills with a keen eye for organisation and precision
- You have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment, and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills
- You are a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed
- You have a strong passion for technology and Blockchain and knowledge of the European market
- -> Advantages:
- Experience in using localisation or translation tools (such as Lokalise)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Other languages, besides French and German
What, you need more reasons, besides the opportunity to change the world of finance while having fun? Ok, ok, here are some:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.