Software Security Engineer
Lausanne, Switzerland /
SwissBorg is a fintech company based in Lausanne, Switzerland and is building the new era of wealth management on the blockchain. Developed by a team of financial experts, we are decentralized to the world with teams in Toronto, Tokyo and London and operate as a meritocracy.
We recently completed our successful ICO and are now following our community-driven roadmap, rapidly expanding and growing our workforce.
We are offering you the opportunity to join our team as Financial Scala engineer: if you like fast-paced environments, agile thinking and flexible work policy, this is your chance to apply!
What you might be doing
- Lead the threat modeling process
- Design the security of the SwissBorg platform
- Design and lead the implementation of SwissBorg’s Secure Ledger
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout SwissBorg
- Work closely with software engineers in dedicated engineering groups to influence and create new designs, architectures, and standards
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews
What you might look like
- Knowledge in general cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric encryption, hash functions, signatures, BIP32/39/44 standards, etc)
- Knowledge in Software Engineering - Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with distributed systems
- Programming experience with C, Python, Java or Scala
- Cloud Engineering - experience with AWS, solid understanding of security practices
- Software Architecture - understanding of synchronous/asynchronous microservice & data architectures
What we offer
- Being part of the lifetime opportunity to launch a product at scale
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus
- Excellent benefits package
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Macbook Pro 16" with 27" external monitor
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.