Lausanne, Switzerland /
Headquartered in Switzerland with additional offices in Toronto, London, and soon in Tallinn, SwissBorg aims to fundamentally change the way individuals manage their wealth. As a product obsessed team, we believe that advanced technology combined with an intuitive user experience will empower people to invest with more freedom, confidence, and belief.
In 2018, we successfully raised funds from over 23,800 global participants who share our vision of a wealth management industry with more community-centric values. We are now working towards the next phases of disruption. In Q2 of 2020, with the launch of our Wealth App, individuals across the globe now have the opportunity to purchase digital assets such as Bitcoin at the best prices, and become members of our ecosystem to unlock first of its kind investment features.
Due to the growth of our business, SwissBorg is offering an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Lausanne. If you are motivated, hardworking and you want to participate in the new financial era, it is your chance to apply!
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
- Help in various administrative tasks and various HR related tasks. Payroll management, administration etc..
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents
- Improve administrative workflows
- Handle postal mail and diverse office procurements
- Collaborate with all departments and provide assistance in administrative processes.
What you'll need:
- CFC or equivalent educational level
- One year of experience in a similar position
- Good written and oral communications skills in French and English
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision, under time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills required for handling a high volume of work with attention to detail
- Fluent in English and French, both oral and written.
What we offer:
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus
- Excellent benefits package
- Centrally located office in a beautiful historic building.