Growth & Marketing /
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
We’re here to revolutionize personal finance by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Our Community App has completed a very successful first year educating 150,000+ users about Bitcoin investing in a fun gamified format. It also serves as a gateway to our recently launch Wealth app, which offers the best price and liquidity across the biggest number of fiat and crypto trading pairs. But that’s just the start.
And this is where you come in...
We are now looking for a Community Manager to join our team to help nurture and grow our vibrant community, including our DAO and social media audiences by building programs that empower and engage community members. We are looking for someone who is creative and can think big, as well as detail-oriented and capable of building, executing and measuring a compelling community strategy in alignment with the company’s objectives. This position will play a key role in driving community engagement and advocacy, acting as the voice of the community internally while being a visible community leader externally.
You must be comfortable with working in EU time zone!
Mission for this role:
- The voice of the community. You create pathways and feedback loops so we can continually improve the experience of our community members.
- A team player. You work well with people across all functions of the business.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address both the community’s and business needs.
- Scrappy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment with minimal guidance and limited resources while having a ton of freedom and creativity to continue moving forward. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating, implementing and measuring community engagement and DAO programs.
- Driving existing community programs, including YouTube shows such as Pow Wow and Cryptonites as well as Community Campaigns.
- Representing the voice of the community, bringing community feedback to our Marketing and Product teams.
- Educating & conducting surveys with the community on the latest features and roadmap.
- Monitoring the industry for changing trends in community management practices.
What you'll need:
- Background in Customer support or Relationship management positions
- 2+ years of experience managing an online user community, with practice in launching initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with outstanding listening skills
- Capacity to summarise the sentiment of the community members, run surveys and analyse data to come up with creative solutions to meet their needs
- A proven history of engaging with marketing and executive leadership in planning longer term community initiatives
- Event management background is greatly valued
- Extensive knowledge of crypto and being active in DAO concept & distributed teams
- Experience in Discord and Google analytics is a plus
- Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience): experience in the IT automation / WebDev space preferred.
What, you need more reasons, besides the opportunity to change the world of finance while having fun? Ok, ok, here are some:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.