CEO Assistant - EU, remote
Remote, Europe /
Business Development /
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
We’re here to revolutionize personal finance by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Our Community App has completed a very successful first year educating 150,000+ users about Bitcoin investing in a fun gamified format. It also serves as a gateway to our recently launch Wealth app, which offers the best price and liquidity across the biggest number of fiat and crypto trading pairs. But that’s just the start.
And this is where you come in...
Please note that we are looking for candidates located in EU.
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a fundamental partner by assisting the CEO with high touch executive support, relationship management, and developing key initiatives and action items
- Manage all personal social media channels and boost PR activity
- Organize the CEO’s attendance at international meetings, public talks, podcasts, and conventions occasionally with on-site presence, while also managing the associated logistics, such as transfers within cities
- Maintain correspondences and communications, compose memos and other professional documents for meetings and presentations, handle confidential information
- Act as the primary point of contact for high-level clientele and stakeholders
- Prepare presentations and meeting reports; attend important meetings and distribute recap
What you'll need
- Master Degree in the field of Business Administration or Hospitality
- At least 5 years of experience in providing secretarial support to Top Management in a high growth environment
- Prompt and professional communicating skills with the unique ability to prioritize needs
- Creativity and innovative approach to solving complex problems
- Second-to-none organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs and manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines
- Focused, motivated, and adaptable work ethic
- Willingness to undertake a variety of tasks, and the flexibility to work in different global time zones, when required
- Well versed in computer applications (Jira, Slack and similar) and with strong skills in PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills in English. German and French is an advantage
- Citizenship and location in EU.
What, you need more reasons, besides the opportunity to change the world of finance while having fun? Ok, ok, here are some:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.