Head of Growth
Headquartered in Switzerland with additional offices in Toronto and London, SwissBorg aims to fundamentally change the way individuals manage their wealth. As a product obsessed team, we believe that advanced technology combined with an intuitive user experience will empower people to invest with more freedom, confidence, and belief.
In 2018, we successfully raised funds from over 23,800 global participants who share our vision of a wealth management industry with more community-centric values. We are now working towards the next phase of disruption. In Q4 of 2019, individuals across the globe will have the opportunity to purchase digital assets such as Bitcoin at the best prices, and become members of our ecosystem to unlock first of its kind investment features.
After our successful ICO, over 70% of our resources have been allocated towards building product. It is now time for an experienced leader to structure our growth department to showcase the unique values of our products while measuring, understanding and improving the flow of users in and out of our ecosystem. Working alongside our founders, you will play a key role in creating and executing our marketing, communications, and engagement strategy. You’ll build the megaphone by which our mission and vision will spread across the globe.
We are looking for people who have a creative heart with a data-driven mind. You’ll be building something that really matters with the potential to impact millions of people - the opportunities are limitless.
If you’re looking to explore uncharted territory in the digital assets space with a team that thinks long term, has an agile mindset, and wants to challenge the old-school money managers let’s talk!
This role will be based at our head office in Lausanne, Switzerland. Relocation assistance is available.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead: Lead our growth team to set the vision, develop, and execute our communications & marketing strategy to drive user acquisition, engagement, and brand awareness globally.
- Build: Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build a world class growth department.
- Partner: Work closely with our founders, head of product, and product owners to iterate on our roadmap and drive engagement.
- Analyze: You will also be working alongside our head of data and data analysts to monitor performance and assess traction, adjusting our strategy as necessary.
- Goal: Create brand awareness to drive user loyalty and grow our community membership.
What You’ll Need
- Proven work experience as a Manager, Director, or Head of Growth or other senior level role.
- 10+ years of experience, at least 5 of which are working with a B2C product.
- Excellent understanding of the growth process: formulate hypothesis, experiment, measure and iterate.
- Experience building and managing a growth team.
- Belief that a leader’s ultimate role is to serve their team and create an environment where great ideas can happen.
- Deep understanding and proven results developing and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns for retail consumers.
- Knowledge of consumer psychology and how intrinsic and extrinsic motivators drive behaviour. You believe that communication moves from values to product and can articulate this in a clear communications strategy.
- Experience building a global brand, preferably in a high growth tech environment.
- Native english speaker with exceptional spoken and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to make data-informed decisions.
- You want to make an impact and challenge the status-quo.
What We Offer
- Create your growth dream team and lead them to global success with a product that has real impact on millions of lives.
- Being part of the lifetime opportunity to launch a product at scale
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space.
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system.
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus.
- Excellent package; fast progress.
- Centrally located office in a beautiful historic building.
SwissBorg would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.