CRM Specialist (Europe Remote)
Marketing – Marketing /
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Take the time to see if you are truly interested in this position, to know what we do, and to know our product.
If you like what we do and you think you are a good fit for this position, make sure you take the time to answer all the questions and make your application look proper.
We will carefully review your applications if you do so and get back to you asap!
This position is perfect for passionate and motivated marketeers who want to make a career in web3!
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
Our HQ is in Lausanne but we welcome applications from candidates all over Europe (and that includes the UK of course)!
What you might be doing:
- Day-to-day operational management of our CRM (HubSpot).
- Acting as an in-house consultant to different business units (business development, relationship managers, marketing…) on CRM matters.
- Executing marketing automation flows, mostly targeted email campaigns.
- Taking responsibility for data management and data hygiene in the CRM, as well as campaign segment building.
- Reviewing, analysing and optimising our efforts.
- Quality checking English copywriting in emails and helping to build emails from time to time.
What you might bring:
- At least 3 years of experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience in building and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing and working with large databases implementing correct data management and data hygiene procedures.
- A native English speaker or highly proficient in English writing, in order to quality-check various marketing assets written in English.
- An interest in the crypto market is helpful but not a necessity.
- A willingness to get involved, ask questions, challenge ideas and support the wider marketing team.
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To ensure we create a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.