Growth Hacker - Coins & Thematics (Remote)
Product – Product /
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Take the time to see if you are truly interested in this position, to know what we do, and to know our product.
If you like what we do and you think you are a good fit for this position, make sure you take the time to answer all the questions and make your application look proper.
We will carefully review your applications if you do so and get back to you asap!
This position is perfect for passionate and motivated marketeers who want to make a career in web3!
For this role specifically, it is critical that candidates have had some professional experience with cryptocurrencies and DeFi.
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone.
Our HQ is in Lausanne but we welcome applications from candidates all over Europe!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Generate out-of-the-box ideas and growth hacks to acquire new users for our passive income product line
- Proactively reach out to other crypto projects to create co-marketing strategies with SwissBorg
- Manage product and marketing workflows and ensure seamless communication between teams
- Bootstrap marketing strategies to meet tight deadlines and respond to changing deadlines
- Challenge the Product team to consistently release new products and challenge themselves to be more competitive in the crypto landscape
We may hire you on the spot if you have:
- Min. of 2+ years of marketing/growth hacking experience; experience in a high growth company or startup is a big plus
- Have knowledge and interest in crypto passive income products and strategies, including staking and DeFi (very important to have)
- Have knowledge and interest in the current challenges in finance and the benefits of blockchain and cryptocurrencies (very important to have)
- Experience in building comprehensive marketing campaigns focused on driving new users and/or activate and retain existing users
- Experience in using online and offline channels to acquire new users
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships and trust with different stakeholder
- A flexible approach to marketing, with the ability to run campaigns that use a bootstrapped, DIY approach, as well as those that require creative input from the wider marketing team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Understand the viral power of memes
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To ensure we create a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.