Relationship Manager - Germany (remote)
Customer Success /
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
We’re here to revolutionize personal finance by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Our Community App has completed a very successful first year educating 150,000+ users about Bitcoin investing in a fun gamified format. It also serves as a gateway to our recently launch Wealth app, which offers the best price and liquidity across the biggest number of fiat and crypto trading pairs. But that’s just the start.
And this is where you come in...
What you'll be doing:
- Build long-term relationships with community members and key user (mostly over the phone)
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Understand the problems and challenges of user and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Assist the CCO in engaging the community
What you'll need:
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Financial knowledge and investment experience
- Experience working in customer-centric and customer-facing environment
- Keen interest and understanding of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Advanced level or native in English and German. Additional languages such as Spanish/French/Italian are a big plus
- Understanding of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
- Strategic mind and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- You must be self-motivated, flexible and team player
What, you need more reasons, besides the opportunity to change the world of finance while having fun? Ok, ok, here are some:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.