Investment Product Manager
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
We’re here to revolutionize personal finance by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Our Community App has completed a very successful first year educating 150,000+ users about Bitcoin investing in a fun gamified format. It also serves as a gateway to our recently launch Wealth app, which offers the best price and liquidity across the biggest number of fiat and crypto trading pairs. But that’s just the start.
And this is where you come in...
What you’ll be doing
You will be the bridge between our investment team and our product teams. You will collaborate with the investment team to build crypto thematics, lending, staking, arbitrage and intelligent portfolio products, understanding and modelling the signal intelligence behind each of these strategies. You will collaborate with the engineering team to understand and model the execution of investment signals across crypto exchanges and FX gateways. You will also collaborate with the investment team to model a liquidity provider mechanism for a Defi CHSB OrderBook and design a market making program for centralized exchanges.
With that in hand, you will work with our world-class design team to create products, and establish specs with which our product team will be able to actually build your vision.
What’s that you say? That’s quite a challenge? Oh yes, it is. But great things are rarely easy, and great things in which you also get to build one of the best fintech startups in the world even less so.
But you know what’s even rarer? Being able to do all of that with a kick-ass team, packed with people old enough to know the ropes but young enough to believe we can change everything.
So, are you on board? Awesome. For reference, here’s what we think you may look like:
- Live anywhere in a European time zone. Full remote is ok.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of proven product management experience
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Investment experience (understanding of technical fundamentals related to trade execution/order books)
- Experience with cryptocurrencies
- Strong team player with ability to collect feedback from key stakeholders and synthesize into actionable product specifications
- Detail oriented, and analytical
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
What, you need more reasons, besides the opportunity to change the world of finance while having fun? Ok, ok, here are some:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.