Compliance Reporting Analyst (remote)
London, United Kingdom /
Community Success – Compliance /
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
This goal for this position is to support SwissBorg's adherence to interaction with authorities (currently mainly with FIU EE, however upon further growth it is expected to be more diversified).
What you might be doing:
- Managing administrative process related to interaction with AML/CFT/IS authorities:
- Supporting recording and tracking requests for information
- Compiling, reviewing and drafting relevant reports/dashboards (scheduled and ad hoc)
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Compiling draft of correspondence as applicable with authorities
- Supporting analysis and reporting process with quantitative data analysis and assessment for providing recommendations for applicable conclusions:
- Compiling reports/dashboard reports (scheduled and ad hoc) based on in-house data sources (e.g. metabase)
- Prioritising and contextualising information
- Analysis and propose conclusions
- Identifying improvement opportunities and specifies business requirements for quantitative reports relevant to compliance tasks
- Staying current with applicable regulatory requirements, industry best practices and guidance related to AML/CFT/IS
What you might bring:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with compliance, regulatory risk management or fraud
- Strong time management and organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively
- A methodical and diligent approach to deliver accurate and timely results
- Experience with compilation of reports/dash-boards based on in-house data sources
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build the company of your dreams
- Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- 25 days vacation + local holidays
- Annual team retreats - this year we went to Lisbon. We'd love to see you at the next one!
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To ensure we create a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.