Enterprise Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA - Remote /
Play a key part in the growth of an industry innovator in data engineering automation and big data analytics.
Switchboard serves globally-recognized enterprise customers in digital media and marketing. Our customers are running at scale in production where we are essential to help them deliver innovative products and grow revenue. Our founding team built and launched Google BigQuery. We have more than a decade of experience working in concert with engineering to bring enterprise-grade market-leading SaaS products to market.
Switchboard is an early-stage SaaS company helping some of the fastest-growing digital brands in the world transform their business through the use of data automation.
To accelerate our GTM efforts, we are looking for a sales development representative who is hungry to accelerate their career in enterprise software sales.
You are passionate about building and taking ownership of an early stage startup. Partner with the CEO and CTO (founding team) to create a world-class sales practice in data operations, one of the fastest growing enterprise opportunities.
- Effectively source, create, and qualify net new business opportunities through outbound prospecting efforts
- Meet or exceed SDR sourced Sales Accepted Opportunity (SAO) targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc) on all accounts and contacts in your assigned territory
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using SFDC
- Participate in creating and iterating on all outbound sales processes and updating as needed with your manager.
- Shadow senior members of the sales team and work to become proficient in each stage of the sales process as you work towards a closing role.
You Will Be Successful With
- BA/BS at 4-year accredited college or equivalent life experience
- 1+ year of high growth Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Switchboard enables enterprise business teams to be data-driven with minimal engineering investment. When our co-founders launched Google BigQuery in 2012, they saw first-hand that the amount of data companies were grappling with was rapidly outstripping their ability to utilize it. Switchboard was created to help solve this problem.
Our ready-made data unification platform turns disparate data into a single source of reliable, trustworthy information. Business stakeholders at Spotify, Meredith Corporation, The Financial Times, Pearson and others have left behind outdated spreadsheets and custom engineering projects. Today, they rely on Switchboard to make confident decisions that engage audiences, optimize yield and spend, and grow revenue.